Friday, January 13, 2006

Night of 1/12/06

I was on a train with... Heather, I'm pretty sure. I can't quite remember. We shared a sleeping car with a huge, fluffy couch bed and a big movie screen. We watched TV all night (consisting mostly of cartoons involving Speedy Gonzales) and there was something about a sock... but I don't remember what it was. In the morning, Heather somehow dropped out of the picture. Now Scott and I were on a train on the way to the Stegmans. Mrs. Stegman sent Mom and email, which came out of the computer as a box of frosted mini-wheats with a note on the side written in blue, ball-point pen. She said that she was having a total of eight people for dinner that night and she would, as always, put a sticker on each person's plate. However, she was running short on new stickers and she wanted to know if Scott and I would mind having a sticker we already owned on our plates. Even in the dream this whole scenario sounded silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home